Just Imagine

This is where I post just about anything I write, and possibly other things as well later on. Feel free to express your opinions. Enjoy=)

Name:
Location: New Hampshire, United States

I'm from a uncommonly known state in the USA called New Hampshire. I'm a college student right now. I'm witty, sarcastic, and such... So if I make a remark that sounds odd... It'll be most likely my awesome sarcasm ^-^ I am a believer in Christ, I'm happy to say. So, many things you will see here are based on me, my experience and situations in life, and God, and many others things.

Thursday, June 17, 2004

A Place To Call Home

~You never realize how much you love your home, family, and friends, unless your life changes very suddenly.

~You don't realize where you belong until you're taken away from it, or him, or her, or them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home