Just Imagine

This is where I post just about anything I write, and possibly other things as well later on. Feel free to express your opinions. Enjoy=)

Name:
Location: New Hampshire, United States

I'm from a uncommonly known state in the USA called New Hampshire. I'm a college student right now. I'm witty, sarcastic, and such... So if I make a remark that sounds odd... It'll be most likely my awesome sarcasm ^-^ I am a believer in Christ, I'm happy to say. So, many things you will see here are based on me, my experience and situations in life, and God, and many others things.

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Imagination

I wrote this more as an introduction sort of thing. I had something before 'Imagine being..." but I didnt like it. And it needs major re-editing...I'm talking MAJOR. When I finish the first part, which will be who knows when, I'll let you all know=) Let me know what guys think so far, and please don't be shy about your comments. I will not be offended in any way... As long as there's no cussing and any of that trash.

Imagine being in a strange world, where adventure roam about unexpectedly. Where stories come to be unfolded, keeping you at first less than a bit amused, to the point where you long to know more. Imagine. Imagine yourself as the main character, or any. You are running from an evil force, perhaps an animal, or a crazy guy or woman, or even the devil himself. Imagine. Imagine you're coming to near-death places. As time goes on, you feel like a different you. As if you have achieved higher understanding of yourself, or of everything that surrounds you... Or of life itself. As though you've matured in some way. Imagine. Imagine you have fallen in love in a man or lady but find it hard admitting to it. You are shy. But, somehow, an adventure pulls you two together. You are not the most beautiful, or handsome, creature that you think you are not. You may have a syndrome, challenge, or, to the popular beliefs, have a disability. As time goes on, something special begins to arouse between the two. Perhaps it could appear the other way. The opposite has a sydrome, challenge, or a disablilty. You still are shy around him or her. But, nonetheless fate leads you two together. If it were of an adventure it could be majestic, sci-fi-ish, not totally. Just, imagine the different possibilities. Imagine. Imagine yourself in a peaceful place. You are standing up on top of a mountain, or hill. Maybe a lake is at the bottom. Or possibly an ocean, with its waves crashing and thrashing together and against the wall of the mountain. Imagine the air brushing against your skin. Rustling through your hair. Your eyes are fixed on the sunrise, or if you'd prefer, the sunset. It's color are beyond description, for every sunrise and evey sunset is different. Imagine. Imagine to the very depths. This could read on for pages and pages, for the imaginations are endless. All you have to do, is imagine...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah!!

great imagery with the mountain and the air brushing against one's skin. it's like i'm there and taking in the view. one of the best feelings in the world to me is the wind blowing on me. i run a lot and feeling a gentle breeze on my shoulders is like nothing else. also, the man and woman encountering one another stuck in my mind because they are contimplating something most of us face with every relationship--how much of ourselves do we/should we reveal? how vulnerable should we allow ourselves to be to another human being. it is a risk, but we cannot experience some of the best things God wants us to if we do not take risks once in a while. well, that's my 2 cents.

eric (saveferris75a)

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home