Just Imagine

This is where I post just about anything I write, and possibly other things as well later on. Feel free to express your opinions. Enjoy=)

Name:
Location: New Hampshire, United States

I'm from a uncommonly known state in the USA called New Hampshire. I'm a college student right now. I'm witty, sarcastic, and such... So if I make a remark that sounds odd... It'll be most likely my awesome sarcasm ^-^ I am a believer in Christ, I'm happy to say. So, many things you will see here are based on me, my experience and situations in life, and God, and many others things.

Monday, June 21, 2004

Learning the Feeling of Forgive and Forget

To forgive and forget is to forgive and relieve.

Face it, admit it. You know how you feel when you forgive and forget. Don't you? Don't you feel a rush of happiness? Like a big boulder is being lifted off your shoulders, rather, yuor heart. Because when you're feeling tremendeous guilt , you're heart feels heavy, like you can't go on any longer. In order to feel as light as a feather, so to speak, forgiving is one cure that will work wonders. I realize there are things in this world that are so hard to forgive for. If that be the case, your best bet is going to God, knowing and trusting that you are loved and protected in many ways, even if you don't see it.

So don't ever forget the feeling of forgiving. It's one of the best ways of reconnecting with those you have hurt. And do not take it lightly, for forgiving is a serious, honest process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home